The report finds that the global notebook PC and tablet market volume reached 325 million units in 2017, down 3.6% compared to 2016. The decline is attributed mainly to the fast decline of tablets. For the period 2018-2022, shipment volume of mobile PCs, comprising of notebook PCs and tablets, is expected to slip to 308 million units in 2022, down from 325 million units in 2017. However, mobile PC shipments are likely to remain significant, as they are still needed for productivity, education, and entertainment purposes that are yet to be totally replaced by smartphones.
List of Topics
- Global notebook and desktop PC market volume forecast per year for the period 2018-2022
- Global notebook PC market volume forecast per year for the period 2018-2022
- Global tablet market volume forecast per year for the period 2018-2022
- Global notebook and desktop PC shipment volume forecast per quarter for the period 1Q 2016 – 4Q 2018
- Global notebook PC shipment volume forecast per quarter for the period 1Q 2016 – 4Q 2018.
- The report includes forecasts of worldwide notebook PC shipment volume and share by region, by panel size, and by CPU type.
- Analyst insight on the nascent development of the industry
Spanning over 22 pages “Worldwide Notebook PC and Tablet Forecast, 2018 – 2022” report covers Companies – AMD, Apple, Intel, Microsof.
Please visit this link for more details: http://mrr.cm/UX9
Find all Computing and Electronics Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
Development of the Taiwanese Smart/Intelligent Transportation Industry – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/UXC
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.