According to recently published research conducted by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services, the expansion of the global metal fastener industry is forecast to reach 3.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 7.0%. Currently, steel and iron nuts account for 15.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between steel and iron nails, corrugated nails, tacks, staples and drawing pins (8.0%), steel and iron screws (7.4%), steel and iron washers (6.7%), steel and iron cotters and cotter-pins (2.6%), copper fasteners (2.3%), aluminium fasteners (2.0%), steel and iron rivets (1.7%) and other steel and iron fasteners (53.6%).
China, Germany, Japan, Mexico and the United States represent the largest metal fastener markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (14.5%), Panama (13.0%), United States (10.4%), Ethiopia (10.0%) and Azerbaijan (9.6%).
The information is extracted from a recently published reports: Global Metal Fastener Market Reports
Based on in-house analysis and an advanced model which takes into consideration the actual market size, trends, forecast market growth, and changes in the market environment, Global Research and Data Services calculates the Market Potential Rates, the predicted market potential of the country in the coming years. The larger the Market Potential Rate, the more potential the market has in the coming years; and conversely, the smaller the rate, the less potential the market is considered to have in the future. Based on these Market Potential Rates, the top 20 highest potential metal fastener markets in the coming years.
The market information is based on new industry data reports recently published by Global Research & Data Services. The reports offer the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for metal fasteners in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall metal fastener market size, 2007-2018
- Metal fastener market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall metal fastener market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall metal fastener market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall metal fastener market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the reports include:
- Steel and iron coach screws
- Other steel and iron wood screws
- Steel and iron screw rings and screw hooks
- Steel and iron self-tapping screws
- Steel and iron spring and lock washers
- Other steel and iron washers
- Steel and iron cotters and cotter-pins
- Steel and iron nails, corrugated nails, tacks, staples and drawing pins
- Steel and iron nuts
- Steel and iron rivets
- Other steel and iron fasteners
- Copper screws, nuts and bolts
- Copper nails, tacks, staples and drawing pins
- Copper washers
- Copper cotters, cotter pins and other unthreaded fasteners
- Other copper fasteners
- Aluminium fasteners
The report s help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the metal fastener market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the metal fastener market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4kz
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.