According to recently published research conducted by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services, the expansion of the global aircraft part industry is forecast to reach 3.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.9%. Currently, turbo-jet engines account for 22.4% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between turbo-propeller engines (2.1%), other aircraft engines (1.0%), parts for aircraft engines (35.7%), aircraft under-carriages (2.9%), aircraft propellers and rotors (0.7%) and other aircraft parts (35.2%).
The information is extracted from a recently published reports: Global Aircraft Parts Market Reports
China, France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest aircraft part markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Vietnam (12.9%), United States (12.2%), Austria (11.5%), Denmark (11.2%) and Philippines (10.7%). Aircraft part market size compared to market growth in different countries.
Based on in-house analysis and an advanced model which takes into consideration the actual market size, trends, forecast market growth, and changes in the market environment, Global Research and Data Services calculates the Market Potential Rates, the predicted market potential of the country in the coming years. The larger the Market Potential Rate, the more potential the market has in the coming years; and conversely, the smaller the rate, the less potential the market is considered to have in the future. Based on these Market Potential Rates, the top 20 highest potential aircraft part markets in the coming years.
The market information is based on new industry data reports recently published by Global Research & Data Services. The reports offer the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for aircraft parts in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam.
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall aircraft part market size, 2007-2018
- Aircraft part market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall aircraft part market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall aircraft part market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall aircraft part market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the reports include:
- Spark-ignition aircraft engines
- Turbo-propeller engines (1100 kW or less)
- Turbo-propeller engines (more than 1100 kW)
- Turbo-jet engines (25 KN or less)
- Turbo-jet engines (more than 25 KN)
- Other reaction engines
- Parts for spark-ignition aircraft engines
- Parts for turbo-jet and turbo-propeller engines
- Aircraft propellers and rotors
- Aircraft under-carriages
- Other aircraft parts
The report s help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the aircraft part market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the aircraft part market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4kb
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.