This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the US, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the US
- Size of the US wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in the US 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 39,378 UHNWIs in the US in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$135.2 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 500 billionaires, 11,454 centimillionaires and 27,424 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 0.8% of the total HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. The number of US UHNWIs increased by 25.6% during the review period, from 31,346 in 2009 to 39,378 in 2013.
- There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. While the number of billionaires rose by 13.9%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires rose by 25.3% and 26.0% respectively.
- Publisher expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 12.2% to reach 45,543 in 2018. This will include 612 billionaires, 13,210 centimillionaires and 31,721 affluent millionaires.
Spanning over 109 pages, “Ultra HNWIs in the US in 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of US HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered 11 companies – Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, Wells Fargo Private Bank, Northern Trust Wealth Management, SunTrust Wealth Management, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Citigroup Private Bank, US Bancorp Wealth Management, PNC Wealth Management
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4kj
1st- US Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4k9
Find all Wealth Management Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.