- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UAE.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the UAE, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UAE
- Size of the UAE wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in the UAE 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 48,315 HNWIs in the UAE in 2013. These HNWIs held US$254.5 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.3 million.
- UAE HNWI numbers rose by 7.6% in 2013, following an increase of 6.7% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of the UAE HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11.8%, to reach 56,581 by 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 25.8%, to reach US$346.6 billion by 2018.
Spanning over 98 pages, “Ultra HNWIs in the UAE 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of UAE HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Emirates NBD Private Banking, ADCB Wealth Management, Bank of Sharjah, Quilvest Dubai, Senat, Sharjah Islamic Bank, The Lifschultz Organization, Union National Bank, Union National Bank Private Banking, Western Mideast FZCO
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/4w8
Find all Banking Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.