This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Hong Kong
- Size of Hong Kong wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 2,560 UHNWIs in Hong Kong in 2013, with an average wealth per capita of US$165.8 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. There were 55billionaires, 603 centimillionaires and 1,902 affluent millionaires in total.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of the total Hong Kong HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of Hong Kong UHNWIs increased by 52.6%, from 1,678 in 2009 to 2,560 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; while the number of billionaires increased by 161.9%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 52.7% and 50.7% respectively.
- Publisher expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 18.2% to reach 3,235 in 2018. This will include 65billionaires, 768 centimillionaires and 2,403 affluent millionaires.
Spanning over 106 pages, “Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2014” report covering the Introduction Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Hong Kong HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies – Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Bank of East Asia, Nanyang Commercial Bank, Wing Hang Bank Ltd, CITIC Bank International, Chi Yu Bank, Chong Hing Bank Ltd, Dah Sing Bank Ltd, Wing Lung Bank, Tai Sang Bank Ltd
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4kt
1st- Hong Kong Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4kv
2nd– HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4Zk
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.