This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Colombia, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Colombia
- Size of Colombia wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in Colombia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- At the end of 2013, there were 35,467 core millionaires in Colombia, with a combined wealth of US$96.6 billion and an average wealth of US$2.7 million.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 52.2% from 23,303 in 2009 to 35,467 in 2013.
- According to Publisher’s projections, the number of core HNWIs in Colombia will grow by 11.8% over the forecast period to reach over 40,541 by 2018.
Spanning over 106 pages, “Ultra HNWIs in Colombia in 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Colombian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Bancolombia, Corporación Financiera Colombiana, Davivienda, BBVA, Banco de Occidente, Banco GNB Sudameris, Helm Bank, Bancóldex, Banco AV Villas, Banco Popular
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4J4
Find all Banking Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
Colombia Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/44K
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.