The report finds that the global motherboard industry declined year-on-year and sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2017. The decline is mainly due to the insufficient supply of Intel Coffee Lake processors. Nevertheless, the stable supply of Intel’s Coffee Lake and commercial replacement demand triggered by Windows 10 will help soften the global motherboard market decline in 2018, with a total of approximately 103 million motherboards shipped in 2018.
List of Topics
- Recent shipment volume quarter review of the worldwide motherboard industry for the period of 1Q 2016 – 3Q 2018
- Recent shipment value quarter review with breakdowns by maker, ASP, and price point
- Manufacturer shipment volume rankings and includes shipment volume by assembly level, CPU connector type, production location, shipment destination, and business type
- Analyst insight onnascent development of the industry
- The content of this report is based on primary data obtained through interviews with Taiwanese motherboard makers.
Spanning over 20 pages “The Worldwide Motherboard Industry, 1Q 2018” report covers Companies – AMD, ECS, Foxconn, Gigabyte, Intel, Jetway, Microstar, Pegatron, QCI, T&I, Wistro.
Please visit this link for more details: http://mrr.cm/UXV
Find all Computing and Electronics Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
Worldwide Motherboard Forecast, 2018 – 2022 – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/UXj
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.