The Future of Retailing in Canada to 2018 is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together Publisher’s research, modelling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends – crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Data sets are provided for 2008 through to 2018, with actuals being provided from 2008-2013. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- Specialist retailers hold the largest share of retail sales in 2013, and will continue to dominate the market in 2018.
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2013–2018, followed by Duty free retailers
- Electrical and electronics specialists and Sports and leisure equipment are expected to grow the fastest over the next five years.
- The report provides a comprehensive data overview of the Canadian retail market for companies already operating in, and those wishing to enter the Canadian retail market.
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, covering 26 products, across 12 product sectors that include: Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Personal Care, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Luggage and Leather Goods
- Detailed channel coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across four channel groups that include: General Retailers, Specialist Retailers, Value Retailers, and Online Retailers.
Reasons to Buy
- “The Future of Retailing in Canada to 2018” is a detailed databook providing comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the Canadian retail market. Also helps to know the share of sales between different products in key channels and how this will develop
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels; with in-depth analysis of 26 product categories and 17 retail channels.
- This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in Canada. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
Spanning over 284 pages, 334 Tables and 92 Figures “The Future of Retailing in Canada to 2018 – Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018” report Covering Introduction, Canada Retail Sales Overview, Category Group Analysis, Channel Group Analysis, Appendix.
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/ZvH
Related reports are:
1st – The Future of Retailing in the Netherlands to 2018 – Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018 – See more at – http://mrr.cm/ZvV
2nd – The Future of Retailing in Ukraine to 2018 – Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018 – See more at – http://mrr.cm/Zvj
3rd – Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2013-2018 – Market and Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape – See more at – http://mrr.cm/Zv9
4th – The Future of Retailing in Venezuela to 2018 – Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018 – See more at – http://mrr.cm/ZvC
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.