The report provides in-depth information on:
Country Landscape – The section details about the geographical details of Morocco. It also details the prevalent economic conditions of Morocco in terms of GDP per capita, GDP sources, demographic profile of the country, and political structure and environment.
Healthcare infrastructure – The section provides data on the current health and hygiene status of the citizens based parameters such as: sanitation and safe drinking water access, HIV/AIDS prevalence, contraceptive usage, maternal and infant mortality, hospital bed and physician density etc. The sections also give detailed account of general healthcare structure of the country in terms of primary, secondary and tertiary care, and also a general note on the country’s health expenditure.
Pharmaceutical Market Access: The sections gives detailed account of various types of health insurance currently operating in Morocco, their coverage in terms of health risks and benefits and also in terms of population coverage. The section gives detailed account of health insurance for public sector and private sector employees. The section also compares the efficiencies of various African medical regulatory agencies and their approval approach for a MNC pharmaceutical company. More specifically, the section deals with the regulatory agency and the new drug and reimbursement approval in Morocco.
Key questions answered in this report:
The report answers majority of key questions that are paramount for the success of a pharmaceutical company such as:
- Economic status of the country: GDP, GDP per capita, growth rate, major sources of GDP, income distribution
- Demographic structure of the country: age wise distribution of population, growth rate of population, educational level of population
- Healthcare infrastructure and status of the country: access to safe drinking and sanitary facilities reflecting the social hygiene, maternal and infant mortality rates reflecting the satus of healthcare scenario, expenditure eon healthcare, hospital bed and physician density reflecting the healthcare infrastructure of the state
- Healthcare system of the country: in terms of private and public healthcare infrastructure, primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare setups.
- Health insurance system in the country: Different forms of health insurance system and their governing bodies, the coverage of health insurance for public and private employees, penetration of health insurance etc.
- New drug approval process and reimbursement approval process
As every country’s market access landscape is unique and evolving, it makes a prudent decision to have a country specific market access strategy. Moreover, the success of any pharmaceutical company hinges on successfully navigating challenges posed by the various stakeholders and regulatory bodies for effective product commercialization.
This report will serve as a handy tool for pharmaceutical and other related healthcare stakeholders to:
- Understand the macro and micro parameters that will play a pivotal role in making business decisions
- Identify, target and collaborate with the relevant stakeholders that hold key to effective product commercialization
- Conceptualize and formulate plausible market access strategies based on the insights generated
- Identify and foresee the major trends and policies likely to impact the regulatory, pricing and reimbursement landscape of the country
- Capitalize on the opportunities presented by the country’s pharmaceutical market and mitigate the challenges posed by the competitors and stakeholders/regulatory bodies
- Generate market specific insights that are actionable and commercially viable
- Leverage market access insights by incorporating physicians and payer priorities so as to develop effective sales and marketing strategies resulting in increased brand and company revenue
- Correctly ascertain the appropriate market access levers and barriers that will drive or hamper the brand performance
- Prioritize and assign optimal resources required for implementation of various market access activities
Spanning over 89 pages, “Healthcare Market Access: Morocco” report covers the Executive Summary, Country Landscape, Healthcare Infrastructure, Market Access, Conclusion, Appendix.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://mrr.cm/4sx
Find all Healthcare Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.