This report analyses the dietary supplements markets in three Commonwealth of Independent States countries: Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. It provides data describing the value of the markets in each country, along with development forecasts for the period 2014-2018.
This publication also includes information about the main dietary supplement categories and best-selling products. Product sales totals for each country as well as profiles of largest dietary supplement manufacturers of CIS origin are also included in the document.
- The value of dietary supplements markets in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan from 2011-2018
- The share of the OTC market occupied by dietary supplements
- The main categories of dietary supplements
- The best-selling dietary supplements
- The largest manufacturers of dietary supplements
- Regulations governing the labelling and advertising of dietary supplements
- The chief distribution channels for dietary supplements in these three CIS countries.
Market questions answered-
- In which CIS country will the dietary supplements market develop at the fastest rate between 2014 and 2018?
- In which CIS country is the share of dietary supplements in the overall OTC market highest?
- Which is the largest dietary supplements manufacturer of local origin? Which companies are its chief competitors?
- How are these companies faring financially and what strategies are they planning?
- Complete and accurate forecasts for development in 2014-2018
- Comparative analysis of market value, conditions and prospects in these three CIS countries
- Complex analysis of the market that provides comprehensive coverage of its value, best-selling products, distribution channels
- Beginning operations on the dietary supplements markets in Russia, Ukraine and/or Kazakhstan
- Developing dietary supplements sales in Russia, Ukraine and/or Kazakhstan
- Analysing the largest companies of local origin involved in these markets
- Monitoring legal and regulatory developments in Russia, Ukraine and/or Kazakhstan
- Estimating potential growth on specific CIS markets
- Compiling forecasts for the dietary supplements markets in specific countries and for the entire region
- Preparing in-house analyses that can be used when observing competitor activity
Target Audience –
- Manufacturers and distributors of dietary supplements
- Companies focused on increasing dietary supplements sales
- Companies considering the launch of new dietary supplements in CIS markets
- Consulting, research and analysis firms
- Government institutions, embassies, universities and research institutes
- Chambers of commerce, trade and industry organisations
- Financial institutions such as banks, brokerage houses, and investment funds
Inquiry for more information visit: http://mrr.cm/Zow
Browse our Food and Beverages section for more reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/food-beverages
Find other reports on CIS countries Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/cis
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter