The Future of the Haircare Market in China to 2017 is the result of pblisher extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Haircare consumption trends in China, historic and forecast Haircare consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. This report brings together publisher Intelligence’s research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Haircare sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Why was the report written?
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers’ behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in China Haircare market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors’ position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
- Detailed category coverage is provided, covering five product segments that include: Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms and Relaxers, Shampoo, Styling Agents.
- Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
- Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Spanning over 150 pages, 162 tables and 96 figures “The Future of the Haircare Market in China to 2017” report provides authoritative and granular data on the Haircare market in China and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
In addition to covering the China Haircare Market Analysis 2007-17, China Conditioner Market Analysis 2007-17, China Hair Colorants Market Analysis 2007-17, China Perms and Relaxers Market Analysis 2007-17, China Shampoo Market Analysis 2007-17, China Styling Agents Market Analysis 2007-17. Browse more: Hair Care Market Research Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.