This report is the result of publisher extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Mexico.
For more information visit: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Mexico 2013
- Independent market sizing of Mexican HNWIs across five wealth bands
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities for the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Mexico
- Size of the Mexican wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- There were approximately 145,000 HNWIs in Mexico at the end of 2012. These HNWIs held US$736 billion in wealth which equates to 43% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- Mexican HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period. Mexican HNWI numbers rose by 32% while worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- The total number of Mexican HNWIs is forecast to grow by 47%, to reach over 213,000 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a larger percentage increase, growing by 54% to reach US$1.1 trillion by 2017.
- According to publisher, Mexican local private banking assets under management (AuM) totaled just over US$190 billion at the end of 2012.
- The top five private banks by local AuM are Banorte, Banamex (Citigroup), BBVA Bancomer, Santander and Scotiabank.
Companies covered in this report:
Banorte, Banamex (Citigroup), Scotiabank, Santander México, HSBC Mexico, Interacciones, Afirme, BBVA Bancomer, Casa de Bolsa, Corporativo GBM, Credit Suisse Mexico, Deutsche Bank Mexico, Grupo Financiero Multiv, Inbursa, Itau BBA, JP Morgan, UBS
Browse More Wealth Management Market Research Reports: Wealth Management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager – Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.