The Chadian insurance industry is small, with just two companies serving a population of 11.2 million in 2013, and less developed than in other Sub-Saharan countries such as Cameroon and Côte d’Ivoire. However, the Chadian insurance industry grew from XAF8.73 billion (US$18.5 million) in 2009 to XAF9.58 billion (US$19.4 million) in 2013, at a review-period (2009–2013) CAGR of 2.3%. This was partially due to the strong performance of the personal accident and health segment, and the strength of the Chadian economy.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Chad, including:
- The Chadian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Chadian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Chadian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Chadian insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Chadian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Chad:
- It provides historical values for the Chadian insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Chadian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Chad, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Chadian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Chadian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Chadian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chadian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- The Chadian insurance industry grew from XAF8.73 billion (US$18.5 million) in 2009 to XAF9.58 billion (US$19.4 million) in 2013, at a CAGR of 2.3%.
- Non-life insurance was the largest segment in the industry, accounting for 68.8% of the total gross written premium in 2013.
- Favorable regulation supports overall insurance industry growth.
- High levels of poverty discourages insurance sales.
- The Chadian insurance industry is regulated by the DFEO, under the Ministry of Finance.
- The Chadian insurance industry is oligopolistic in nature, and more concentrated than other countries in the Sub-Saharan region. Only two insurance companies, National Star SA and Société Africaine d’Assurance et de Reassurance (SAFAR), operate.
Spanning Over 134 pages, 84 Tables and 82 Figures “Insurance Industry in Chad, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report Provide Executive Summary, Chadian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators, Appendix. This report Covered 2 Companies – National Star SA, Société Africaine d’Assurance et de Reassurance (SAFAR).
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/Zcv
Find other Banking and Finance Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find other reports on Chad Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/chad
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.