Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles report provide industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Germany. The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Germany (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Germany nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global nuclear power market, Germany power market and Germany nuclear power market. The scope of the research includes:
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2012, cost analysis by reator type, average capital expentiure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2013-2025).
- Power market scenario in Germany and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of Germany nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, capacity shutdown details, installed capacity share by contractor/owner, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Germany nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Spanning over 128 pages, 56 table and 44 figures, “Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update – Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/nuclear-power-germany-market-outlook-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-deployment
In addition to covering the Executive Summary, Introduction, Nuclear Power Market Global 2001 – 2025, Power Market Germany 2001-2025, Nuclear Power Market Germany 2001-2025, Nuclear Power Market Germany – Regulatory Framework, Nuclear Power Market Germany – Company Profiles. The report covers 6 companies – Vattenfall AB, RWE Power AG, EnBW Energie Baden-Wurttemberg AG, E.ON Kernkraft GmbH, EnBW Kraftwerke AG, Siemens AG.
Find all Energy and Utilities reports under a single page
Find all Nuclear Power reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/nuclear-power
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.