Mobile network operators have reached a cross-roads as penetration has reached saturation. Carriers seek to improve top-line revenue and profitability through data plans. Some operators have already started to earn more money from data than voice services. With the introduction of fourth generation (4G) cellular, carriers will realized efficiency improvements as well as additional capacity to sell even more data. However, the introduction of LTE networks comes with a price in the form an evolving supply/demand dynamic.
As LTE provides additional capacity, and carriers fill-up demand with data subscribers, the supply/demand curve will shift, and with it pricing. The carriers will eventually reach a plateau in data revenues at about the same data service profitability begins to decrease due to competitive factors and eventual price erosion. To improve the bottom line, and to improve their margins, carriers must accelerate application development and strategic partnerships. They must also focus on high value customers, most notably the medium to large business/enterprise customers. Finally, they must develop their own Value-added Service (VAS) applications, which leverage various corporate assets including their Subscriber Data Management (SDM), location, OSS, and optimization systems. Accessing these systems will be via telecom API. Carriers must also leverage enterprise API for various VAS such as Enterprise Dashboard.
This report bundle is must reading for anyone in the mobile application and services value-chain. At over 1,500 pages, it is by far the most comprehensive research focused on mobile applications, services, app stores, the future of applications/services, next generation applications, forecasts, and more.
This research package includes:
- Mobile Applications and App Stores: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2013 – 2018 (90 pages)
- Carrier LTE Application Strategies to Combat OTT Players and Services (110 pages)
- Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018 (174 pages)
- Rich Communications Services (RCS): Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013 – 2018 (62 pages)
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 – 2018 (178 pages)
- Telephony Application Programmer Interface (API): Ecosystem, Value-chain, Business Models and Market Opportunities (39 pages)
- Mobile Location Commerce 2013 – 2018 (129 pages)
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Sixth Edition (198 pages)
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 – 2018 (57 pages)
- Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities – Third Edition (504 pages)
- Augmented Reality in Gaming and Entertainment (42 pages)
- HTML5 Solutions and Applications (47 pages)
**Important Note: To support the future of mobile applications development, we offer substantial discounts to small companies. Inquire about discounts.
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless handset developers
- Telecom Infrastructure providers
- Managed telecom service providers
- Providers of mobile content and commerce
- Value-added Service (VAS) application developers
Spanning over 1,500 pages; “Mobile Applications 2013: Comprehensive Research and Business Intelligence” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends.
In addition to covering the Carrier LTE Application Strategies to Combat OTT Players and Services, Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018, Rich Communications Services (RCS): Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013 – 2018, Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 – 2018, Telephony Application Programmer Interface (API): Ecosystem, Value-chain, Business Models and Market Opportunities, Mobile Location Commerce 2013 – 2018, Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Sixth Edition, Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 – 2018, Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities – Third Edition, Augmented Reality in Gaming and Entertainment, HTML5 Solutions and Applications.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.