Driven by the growing surge for mobile broadband, wireless carriers worldwide are investing in traffic management as an economically efficient solution to expand network capacity and coverage. Wireless data traffic is a particularly fast growing area due to the perfect storm of several factors including price competition, expanded capacity through LTE, emphasis on operator growth through data plan expansion, and increasing smartphone penetration.
With this coming data tsunami, mobile network operators will need automation in order to efficiently manage their large networks, which consist tens of thousands of base station with hundreds of settings each. Internet and data services backbone providers will likewise be challenged in the near future as a massive amount of data traffic will be introduced into the network.
The report covers the following topics:
- Business Case for Broadband traffic management: An assessment of the business case for broadband traffic management.
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting broadband and traffic management solutions
- A Review of Carrier broadband traffic management deployments: A review of major Carrier broadband traffic management solution deployments by Carriers worldwide
- Carrier & Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how Carriers and vendors will position themselves to capitalize on broadband traffic management opportunity in the LTE world
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the Carrier broadband traffic management market from 2014 to 2019
- Carrier broadband traffic management Industry Roadmap 2014 – 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry to 2019
- Investment Firms
- Application Developers
- Mobile Device Vendors
- Mobile Network Carriers
- Service Bureau Companies
- Wireless Infrastructure Vendors
- Small Cell Infrastructure Vendors
- Telecom Managed Service Providers
- Broadband management market will grow at a CAGR of 50% over the next five years
- Video continues to drive traffic growth and will exceed 65 percent of all the mobile traffic by 2015 with 70% CAGR 2014–2019
- LTE will cause a supply glut in terms of data capacity, which will drive down prices substantially and increase demand significantly
Spanning over 90 pages, 4 Tables and 13 Figures, “Global Broadband Traffic Management: Business Case, Market Analysis, Roadmap and Forecast” report provides wireless carriers worldwide are investing in traffic management as an economically efficient solution to expand network capacity and coverage.
In addition to covering the Carrier Broadband Traffic Management Technology, The Business Case for Carrier Broadband Management and Market Analysis & Forecasts. In This report cover 11 Companies- ADTRAN, Airvana, Alcatel-Lucent, Aptilo, Cisco, Ericsson, Google, NIL, Qwilt, Torres Networks and YouTube
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.