Print Media Global Market Analytics Report 2016
Including: Magazine Publishers, Book and Newspaper Publishers, Directory and Mailing List Publishers, Digital Publishing, Advertising and Global Marketing.
Covering: America, Asia, Europe, MEA, Oceania
The print media industry produces a variety of publications, including books, magazines, newspapers and directories. The print media industry produces its material in printed materials or electronic media.
Periodical Publishers are also known as magazine publishers. Periodical publishers publish comic books, radio and television guides, magazines, scholarly journals, newsletters and trade journals.
The Broadcasting market was the largest market accounting for $XX billion followed by Print Media with $XX billion. The Information services market was the third largest of the selected industries in 2015, accounting for $XX billion.
The Americas was the largest geographic market in the print media market in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. The Americas was the largest market because of rise in the number of professional knowledge workers accessing books for reference, high e-book sales, high per capita income and large population that reads books regularly. Asia was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Europe was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. The Middle East and Africa accounted for XX% and Oceania accounted for XX% of the global print media market.
Global per capita print media consumption declined from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR of XX%. This was due to growth in eBooks subscription model that was relatively cheaper than printed books.
Delivering Content through Video Magazines – Video magazines are a series of online videos that follow the print magazine format. Consumers spend double the amount of time watching video content online, either on desktop or a mobile device, than they do in reading text online. Research from Forrester has calculated that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words. Studies have also shown that video advertising generates four times the leads of non-video advertising. Companies like Meredith, Condé Nast, Hearst et al have created video production units.
The Print Media Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global print media market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Print Media? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Print Media Market Analytics Global Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider print media market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the print media market.
- The market size and comparisons section gives the current market value ($bn) of the print media market and some other indications of the markets importance. It then covers the historic growth of the market and forecasts the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- The comparisons with other markets section looks at the print media market in relation to a range of leading industrial markets in terms of size ($bn) and growth.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the print media market by geography and compares historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The market segmentation section looks at the segments within the print media market and compares their size and historic and forecast growth.
- The market comparison section draws comparisons between the print media market and country and regional populations and economies to understand the importance of the print media market and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives market shares, and a description of the leading companies.
- Key financial deals which have shaped the print media market in recent years are identified.
- The comparison with macroeconomic factors compares the print media market by country with population and GDP to illustrate the relative importance of the print media market within the society and economy in different countries and how this is changing.
- The next sections look at print media production and consumption in different countries and regions and how it is changing and how this relates to the overall market.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the print media market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- Markets Covered: Periodical Publishers, Book Publishers, Newspaper Publishers, Directory and Mailing List Publishers
- Markets Compared: TV And Radio Broadcasting, Film And Sound, Information Services, Website, Print Media
- Companies Mentioned: RELX Group, Pearson, Wolters Kluwer, Penguin Random House, ThomsonReuters, Phoenix Publishing and Media Company, – Hachette Livre, Holtzbrinck, China South Publishing & Media Group, McGraw-Hill Education
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP.
- Data segmentations: Country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Spanning over 88 pages, 26 Tables and 32 Figures “Print Media Global Market Analytics Report 2016” report covers Introduction, Drivers of the Market, Restraints on the Market, Print Media Market Comparisons, Print Media Market Segmentation, Print Media Competitive Landscape, Appendix. This report Covered Companies – RELX Group, Pearson, Wolters Kluwer, Penguin Random House, ThomsonReuters, Phoenix Publishing and Media Company, Hachette Livre, Holtzbrinck, China South Publishing & Media Group, McGraw-Hill Education.
For more information Visit at: http://mrr.cm/JRF
Find all Publishing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/publishing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.