Big Data is making a big impact already in certain industries such as the healthcare, industrial, and retail sectors. With the exception of the government sector, no other industry has more to gain from leveraging Big Data than the financial services sector. Big Data technology will help financial institutions maximize the value of data and gain competitive advantage, minimize costs, convert challenges to opportunities, and minimize risk in real-time.
Big Data technologies provide financial services firms with the capability to capture and analyze data, build predictive models, back-test and simulate scenarios. Through iteration, firms will determine the most important variables and also key predictive models.
There is a huge opportunity for financial services firms to apply new data sets and new algorithms to optimize capital allocation, cash management, and currency processing. The financial implications are manifest in improved capital flows and profitability for many firms within the ecosystem.
This report evaluates Big Data prospects and opportunities within the financial services sector and answers the following key questions: –
- How is Big Data expected to impact the financial services industry?
- What are the Big Data players financial management solutions and their impact?
- What are the Big Data financial management models and how are they applied?
- What are the near-term and long-term benefits to the financial services industry?
- What are the specific challenges that the financial services industry faces with Big Data?
- The report also analyzes Big Data prospects for financial services within the emerging markets including Brazil, China, and India.
- Big Data companies
- Telecom service providers
- Financial services companies
- Data services and analytics companies
- Cloud and telecom infrastructure providers
Spanning over 93 pages, 37 Tables and 18 Figures, “Big Data in Financial Services Industry: Market Trends, Challenges, and Prospects 2013 – 2018” report covering Introduction, Big Data Market Trends, Big Data In Finance: The Challenges, Big Data In Finance: An Analysis, Big Data In Finance: The Competitive Market Landscapes, Big Data In Finance: Prospects And Opportunities, Conclusions. The report cover 37 companies – 1010data, 10gen 65, Actian, Alteryx, Amazon, Attivio, Bmc, Booz Allen Hamilton, Capgemini, Cisco Systems, Cloudera, Csc, Dell, Emc, Fusion-Io, Gooddata, Google, Guavus, Hitachi, Hp, Ibm, Informatica, Intel, Marklogic, Microsoft, Mu Sigma, Netapp, Opera Solutions, Oracle, Paraccel, Qliktech, Sap, Sgi, Splunk, Teradata, Tibco Software, Vmware.
For more information please visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/big-data-financial-services-industry-market-trends-challenges-and-prospects-2013-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter