Big Data refers to a massive volume of both structured and unstructured data that is so large that it is difficult to process using traditional database and software techniques. While the presence of such datasets is not something new, the past few years have witnessed immense commercial investments in solutions that address the processing and analysis of Big Data.
Big Data opens a vast array of applications and opportunities in multiple vertical sectors including, but not limited to, retail and hospitality, media, utilities, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, telecommunications, government, homeland security, and the emerging industrial Internet vertical.
With access to vast amounts of data sets, telecommunications companies are emerging as major proponents of the Big Data movement. Big Data technologies, and in particular their analytics abilities, offer a multitude of benefits to telecom companies including improved subscriber experience, building and maintaining smarter networks, reducing churn, and generation of new revenue streams.
Mind commerce, thus expects the Big Data driven telecom analytics market to grow at a CAGR of nearly 50% between 2014 and 2019. By the end of 2019, the market will eventually account for $5.4 Billion in annual revenue. For more information visit: Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 – 2019
Topics covered in the report include:
- The Business Case for Big Data: An assessment of the business case, growth drivers and barriers for Big Data
- Big Data Technology: A review of the underlying technologies that resolve big data complexities
- Big Data Use Cases: A review of investments sectors and specific use cases for the Big Data market
- The Big Data Value Chain: An analysis of the value chain of Big Data and the major players involved within it
- Big Data in Telco Analytics: How telecom can utilize Big Data technology to reduce churn, optimize their networks, reduce risks and create new revenue streams
- Telco Case Studies: Case Studies of two major wireless telecom capitalizing on Big Data to reduce churn and improve revenue
- Vendor Assessment & Key Player Profiles: An assessment of the vendor landscape for leading players within the Big Data market
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the Big Data market from 2014 to 2019
- Big Data opens a vast array of applications and opportunities in multiple vertical sectors including, but not limited to, retail and hospitality, media, utilities, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, telecommunications, government, homeland security, and the emerging industrial Internet vertical.
- Publisher has determined that IBM leads the Big Data market in terms of current investments (from a vendor perspective), with estimated revenue for $1.3 Billion in 2012 for its Big Data services, software and hardware sale
- Despite challenges such as the lack of clear big data strategies, security concerns and the need for workforce re-skilling, the growth potential of Big Data is unprecedented. Publisher estimates that global spending on Big Data will grow at a CAGR of 48% between 2014 and 2019. Big Data revenues will reach $135 Billion by the end of 2019
- Big Data technologies, and in particular their analytics abilities offer a multitude of benefits to telecom including improving subscriber experience, building & maintaining smarter networks, reducing churn and even the generation of new revenue streams
- The Big Data driven telecom analytics market to grow at a CAGR of nearly 50% between 2014 and 2019. By the end of 2019, the market will eventually account for $5.4 Billion in annual revenue.
- Investment Firms
- Media Companies
- Utilities Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Application Developers
- Government Organizations
- Retail & Hospitality Companies
- Other Vertical Industry Players
- Analytics and Data Reporting Companies
- Healthcare Service Providers & Institutions
- Fixed and Mobile Telecom service providers
- Big Data Technology/Solution (Infrastructure, Software, Service) Vendors
Spanning over 72 pages and 20 figures, “Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 – 2019” report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Big Data and telecom analytics markets, including a study of the business case, application use cases, vendor landscape, value chain analysis, case studies and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2013 to 2019. Find all Computing and Electronics industry reports under a single page.
In addition to covering the Big Data Technology & Business Case, Key Investment Sectors for Big Data, Market Drivers, Market Barriers, The Big Data Value Chain, Big Data in Telco Analytics, Key Players in the Big Data Market, Market Analysis. The report covers 46 companies; Accenture, Adaptive Adobe, Amazon, Apache Software Foundation, APTEAN (Formerly CDC Software), BoA, Bristol Myers Squibb, Brooks Brothers, Centre for Economics and Business Research CIA Cisco Systems, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloudera, Dell, EMC, Facebook, GoodData Corporation, Google, Guavus, Hitachi Data Systems, Hortonworks, HP, IBM, Informatica, Intel, Jaspersoft, JPMC, McLaren, Microsoft, MongoDB (Formerly 10Gen), Morgan Stanley, MU Sigma, Netapp, NSA, Opera Solutions, Oracle, Pentaho, Platfora, Qliktech, Quantum, Rackspace, Revolution Analytics, Salesforce, SAP, SAS Institute. Find all Telecommunications market research reports under a single page.
Find all Big Data market research reports under a single page.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.