Cloud computing is one of the hottest segments in information technology today along with mobile and wireless. Today, the number of smartphones in the US exceeds the number of laptops, tablets are enjoying significant growth, and just about every employee has one, two or even three mobile devices. Enterprise IT now has to deal with the additional responsibility of serving customers who use their mobile products to interact with the organization.
For more information, visit : Beyond Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud
Cloud is moving beyond computing and storage and into an entirely new realm of communications, applications, content and applications. Evidence of this evolution ranges from common examples, such as Google Voice for Cloud-based communications, to less common examples such as Cloud-based payments solutions within the mobile commerce arena.
Spanning over 67 pages, and 18 figures, “Beyond Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud” research evaluates companies, solutions, opportunities, and the future market for Cloud-based communications, applications, content, and commerce. This report is must reading for anyone looking beyond computing alone, back-up/synchronization, and/or hosting for new revenue opportunities in Cloud-based services.
In addition to covering the Clouds Solution type, Communications, Applications, Content and Commerce, Enterprise challenges: Body and Byot in the Cloud, Mobile personal Consumer Cloud services, Representative personal cloud service providers, Cloud ROI: A case study, SMB Cloud services considerations, Representative vendor services and solutions, Representative Cloud Industry developments, Cloud Myths and Realities, Cloud services forecasts, Market Trend and Future of the cloud, Conclusions and recommendations, the report also covers 18 key players in the Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud including Amazon, Apple, Google, Ibm, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce.com, VerizonCloud Service Vendors, Backup genie, Carbonite, Ibackup, Justcloud.com, Livedrive, Mozy, Mypcbackup.com, Sos online backup, Sugarsync, Zip cloud.
- Cloud infrastructure and service providers
- Network operators (fixed and wireless/mobile)
- Network infrastructure and datacenter providers
- Network integrators and professional services providers
- Communications, applications, content, and commerce VAS providers
- Forecasts for cloud-based services
- Understand each cloud solution type
- Identify opportunities for cloud services beyond computing
- Identify opportunities for cloud services for small and medium businesses (SMB)
- Learn about the interest and willingness to pay for consumer personal cloud services
- Identify industry developments, trends, and the future potential for cloud based services
- Understand opportunities for Cloud-based communications, applications, content, and commerce
- Understand business models and market potential for all major cloud based hosting of infrastructure and services
Browse more Cloud Computing industry reports at Cloud Computing Market Research Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.