A detailed analysis of the global Squash/Syrups market and including global and eight regional summaries.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Global Squash/Syrups Report 2013 is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the global Squash/Syrups drinks market and forms part of Publisher’s best selling series of global soft drinks reports
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Squash/Syrups are facing strong completion from rtd alternatives which are reducing in price. Fruit powders continues to be the biggest threat due to its lower price per litre.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The most dynamic region and the one to add the most new volume (just ahead of Asia) was North America.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Global Squash/Syrups Report for 2013 comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a global, regional and country level. The report is compiled from Publisher’s extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers ‘on the ground’. Comprising of 74 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews, plus a global summary, the Global Squash/Syrups Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the squash/syrups category worldwide.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Data includes squash/syrups consumption volumes(million litres and litres per capita) from 2007 to 2012, plus forecasts to 2016 by country.
- Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2011 and 2012 actuals, plus 2013 forecasts).
- Leading companies’ market shares for 2011 and 2012 are provided.
- A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2012 are identified by country.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label.
Key Market Issues:
- It was largely due to the influence and approaching maturity of West Europe that the global market faltered in 2012. The majority of countries in the region suffered a contraction in demand. Australasia was the only other part of the world to lose sales but the impact on total volumes was small
- Squash/syrups continued to face competition from Fruit Powders due to the latter’s lower price per litre. RTD options however are also a threat due to their reduced retail prices in many markets.
- The most dynamic region and the one to add the most new volume (just ahead of Asia) was North America. This result was greatly assisted by the 2011 US launch of Kraft Foods’ MiO brand
- In 2012 low calorie products achieved their highest penetration in West Europe, at 44% for the second year in a row. In the main UK market, where low calorie products are preferred by parents, their share rose to an overwhelming 74%
Spanning over 651 pages, 457 tables and 211 figures, “Global Squash / Syrups Report 2013” report provides a detailed analysis of the still drinks soft drinks market.
Know more information visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/global-squashsyrups-report-2013
Find all Beverages Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/beverages
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.