Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Bakery and Cereals Sector in Australia report bring together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Australian Bakery and Cereals sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across 11 Bakery and Cereal categories and their packaging.
According to this report Australia’s population is aging, which creates an opportunity for more health-conscious product lines, and is becoming a more multi-cultural society due to immigration, which is increasing opportunities for ethnic food products. Price and health are becoming increasingly important for Australian consumers as the Bakery and Cereals sector evolves to take into account pressures on consumer spending and rising awareness of weight issues.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Australian Bakery and Cereals sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across 11 Bakery and Cereal categories and their packaging.
Spanning over 43 pages, “Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Bakery and Cereals Sector in Australia” report you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic, and behavioural trends that will drive its evolution and the leading players within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
In addition to covering the industry Country Context, Sector Analysis, Brands and Private Labels, Packaging Insight, Future outlook – key trends in Australia’s Bakery and Cereals sector, the report also covers 9 key players in the Bakery and Cereals Sector in Australia including Nestlé, George Weston Foods,Goodman Fielder, Kellogg, Sanitarium, General Mills, Green’s, Arnott’s, Kraft.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behaviour, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Bakery and Cereals sector.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analysing the market dynamics of 11 Bakery and Cereal categories.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands and private label across Bakery and Cereals categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the Australian Bakery and Cereals sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
Key Highlights for this report
- The value of the organic Bakery market is expected to grow as the overall market size increases and prices become closer to non-organic equivalents.
- A concentrated retail landscape has contributed to the high penetration of Private Labels.
- Increasing interest in healthy lifestyles and interesting product developments will drive the Breakfast Cereals category.
- The growing consumption of Bakery and Cereals in Australia means demand for almost all pack materials and types will increase between 2012 and 2017.
- Convenience is key in baking in Australia: consumption of Baking Mixes will grow over twice as fast as Baking Ingredients between 2012 and 2017.
For more information visit: Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Bakery and Cereals Sector in Australia
Browse More Bakery & Cereals Market Research Reports.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.