The Cards and Payments Industry in Azerbaijan: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry, including debit cards and credit cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry.
The Cards and Payments Industry in Azerbaijan: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers and payment cards during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Publisher’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure and card fraud statistics.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Azerbaijan.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Azerbaijan’s cards and payments industry.
- The number of POS terminals in Azerbaijan recorded a significant review-period (2010–2014) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 74.51%, rising from 7,872 in 2010 to 73,013 in 2014. In October 2012, the Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) and Ministry of Taxes mandated that businesses with an average monthly turnover exceeding US$2,549.9 (AZN2,000) should install POS terminals. Similarly, 51,000 POS terminals were installed ahead of the first Baku 2015 European Games, which were held during June 12–28, 2015.
- In addition to conventional POS terminals, merchants are installing mobile POS (m-POS) terminals. The card-processing center MilliKart, in partnership with goSwiff, a provider of mobile commerce and marketing services, launched the M+ mobile payment (m-payment) solution in Azerbaijan in September 2014. M+ is an m-payment platform, which is designed to accept payment cards using mobile phones. The growing number of POS terminal installations at retailers is anticipated to drive payment card transaction values and volumes over the forecast period (2015–2019).
- Visa, in association with McDonald’s and Pasha Bank, launched contactless payments for Azerbaijani consumers in September 2014. Consumers can tap Visa payWave-enabled cards at contactless readers to complete payments at McDonald’s. MasterCard is also contemplating a rollout of contactless technology in Azerbaijan over the forecast period. These initiatives are anticipated to drive payment card transaction values and volumes.
Spanning over 43 pages “The Cards and Payments Industry in Azerbaijan: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” report covers Executive Summary, Definitions and Methodology, Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Payment Instruments, Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry, Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers, Market Segmentation, Payment Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Commercial Cards, Appendix. the Report Covered companies are – Kapital, Bank, International Bank of Azerbaijan, Bank Technique, AG Bank, Express Bank, Bank of Baku, Unibank, YapiKrediBank, Visa, MasterCard
For further information on this report, please visit- http://mrr.cm/ooM
Find all Debit / Credit Cards Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/debit-credit-cards
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.