“Asia-Pacific Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2017 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” provides an in-depth coverage of Asia-Pacific Ethylene industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the ethylene industry in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major ethylene producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also ethylene industry in the region covering all the major parameters.
- Ethylene industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2017 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in Asia-Pacific from 2000 to 2017
- Information of all active and planned ethylene plants in Asia-Pacific with capacity forecasts to 2017
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Ethylene industry market dynamics in Asia-Pacific from 2000 to 2017 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2017 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
- Comparison of supply demand scenario in Asia-Pacific with other regions in the world
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming ethylene plants in Asia-Pacific
- Company shares of key competitors in Asia-Pacific and across major countries in the region
Reasons to buy:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the ethylene industry in Asia-Pacific
- Benefit from Publisher’s advanced insight on the ethylene industry in Asia-Pacific
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the ethylene industry in Asia-Pacific
- Understand the market positioning of ethylene producers in Asia-Pacific
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Asia-Pacific
Spanning over 266 pages, 207 Tables and 54 Figures, “Asia-Pacific Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2017 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” report provides an in-depth coverage of Asia-Pacific Ethylene industry.
In addition to covering the Asia-Pacific Ethylene Industry, Supply Scenario, 2000-2017, China Ethylene Industry, India Ethylene Industry, Japan Ethylene Industry, South Korea Ethylene Industry, Taiwan Ethylene Industry, Thailand Ethylene Industry, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Company Snapshot, China National Petroleum Corporation, Company Snapshot, Formosa Plastics Group, Company Snapshot, Appendix. The report covering 3 companies- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, Formosa Plastics Group.
Inquiry for more information visit: : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/asia-pacific-ethylene-industry-outlook-2017-market-size-company-share-price-trends
Find All Chemicals Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/chemicals
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: