Argentina Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report’, Publisher’s latest release, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern Argentina’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Argentina’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Argentina
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Clear explanation of Argentina’s oil and gas export duties
- Details of incentive programs such as ‘Petroleum Plus’
- Assessment of the current system’s attractiveness to investors
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Argentina
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable for upstream oil and gas operations in Argentina
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Spanning over 10 pages, 6 Tables and 1 Figure, “Argentina Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report” presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern Argentina’s upstream oil and gas sector.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/argentina-upstream-fiscal-and-regulatory-report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter