Mobile Value-added Service (VAS) applications represent a key aspect to the ongoing success of mobile network operators and everyone in the mobile communications value chain. With core services, such as bear voice and data communications becoming commodity offerings, wireless service providers are dependent on VAS applications to drive additional revenue and improved margins. This research represents analysis of the mobile VAS markets, and applications. In addition, the report evaluates market opportunities for mobile VAS, markets, mobile commerce applications. It includes market opportunities and forecasting to 2018 for mobile VAS applications including worldwide mobile games markets and the potential revenues. Our research also identifies key issues and concerns in mobile VAS. We evaluate global market dynamics through analysis of specific regions and countries.
This report includes forecasts in the following MVAS areas:-
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Public Safety
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Cloud Services
- Mobile Payments
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Marketing And Advertising
- Machine-To-Machine (M2M)
- Wearable Wireless
- Solomo Gaming Market
- Social Networkin
- Internet of Things (LOT)
- Big Data
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM)
- Network Operator API and Applications
- Mobile device manufacturers
- Application stores/aggregators
- Mobile network operators and their partners
- Mobile VAS application development companies
- Mobile infrastructure and support service providers
- Forecasting for key Value-added Service (VAS) applications
- Understand the role and importance of VAS applications for the network operator
- Understand the impact of LTE on the supply/demand dynamics of data and how this impact the ecosystem
- Identify key VAS applications that will develop new revenue streams and improve profitability for network operators
- Identify important VAS applications within each major area including gaming, LBS, mobile marketing, commerce, and more
- Understand the impact of Over the Top (OTT) applications and how network operators can combat this threat to their business
- Identify the business case for key VAS applications that network operators can implement to combat the threat of OTT applications
- Understand critical MVAS infrastructure including IP Multimedia Subsystem, Service Delivery Platforms, Self-organizing Networks, and more
Spanning over 504 pages, “Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities – Third Edition” report covered Overview of the major MVAS types, MVAS applications analysis, MVAS ecosystem, MVAS business case analysis, MVAS Case Studies, Growth Drivers for MVAS, Growth Prospects for MVAS, Challenges to MVAS deployment, MVAS infrastructure, MVAS forecasts 2013 – 2018, Summary and Recommendations.
For more information visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/mobile-vas-markets-applications-and-opportunities-third-edition
Find all Telecom reports under a single page.
Find all Mobile Services reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mobile-services
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.