The current knee replacement market is a crowded space, with an increasing number of companies offering a myriad of partial, primary/total, and revision prostheses to meet orthopedic surgeons’ demands in the management of knee diseases, primarily osteoarthritis. Worldwide, the primary/total knee segment represents about 80–90% of the entire knee market, with the remainder being partial knee and revision knee. Overall, clinical data show that short- to medium-term survivorship is excellent after almost all common types of knee replacement, regardless of fixation, constraint, and bearing type. Future competition among vendors will be more likely to center on the instrumentation and the ancillary equipment, such as patient-specific instruments, navigation systems, and robotic systems.
In contrast to the general picture in developed countries, the APAC countries are relative laggards in the utilization of knee replacement, primarily due to the slow rate of adoption of a westernized lifestyle and OA development in their populations. Japan is comparable to the 5EU and US from the perspective of product adoption and the utilization of healthcare services, yet the knee replacement procedure volume in Japan is expected to increase at a slower pace than in India and China.
- An overview of hypertension, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC Knee replacement market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Knee replacement
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Knee replacement sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving APAC Knee replacement market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC Knee replacement market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in APAC Knee replacement market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning over 245 pages, 125 Tables and 42 Figures, “MediPoint: Knee Replacement – APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts” report covering Disease Overview, Industry Overview, Competitive Assessment, Unmet Needs, Pipeline Products, Current and Future Players, Market Outlooks, Appendix. The report covering 9 companies- B. Braun, Biomet, DePuy Synthes, DJO Surgical, Exactech, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Wright Medical (MicroPort), Zimmer.
Inquiry for more information visit: : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-knee-replacement-apac-analysis-and-market-forecasts
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: