Alzheimer’s Disease – Pipeline Review, H2 2013 report provides an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline. This report also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Alzheimer’s Disease. Alzheimer’s Disease – Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from publisher proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by publisher team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A review of the Alzheimer’s Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Alzheimer’s Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Alzheimer’s Disease pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 297 pages, 260 tables and 10 figures, “ Alzheimer’s Disease – Pipeline Review, H2 2013 ” report provides information on the therapeutic development for Alzheimer’s Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
In addition to covering the Alzheimer’s Disease Overview, Late Stage Products, Mid Clinical Stage Products, Early Clinical Stage Products, Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products, Companies Involved in Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Development, Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics – Drug Profile Updates, Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics – Discontinued Products, Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics – Dormant Products. The report covers 170 companies; few are Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Biogen Idec Inc., OXIS International, Inc., Shionogi & Co., Ltd., NsGene A/S, Amgen Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company. Find all: Pharma and Healthcare Market Research Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.