The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Albanian insurance industry, including:
- The Albanian insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Albanian insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Albanian insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Albanian insurance industry
The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Albanian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Albania:
- It provides historical values for the Albanian insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Albanian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Albania and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Albania insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Albanian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Albanian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Albanian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- Albania has a small but developing insurance industry
- The Albanian insurance industry grew recording a CAGR of 2.1% during the review period
- The development of voluntary private pension funds in the country is expected to strengthen the financial system, including insurance
- The Albanian automobile industry registered significant growth during the review period; vehicle sales increased from 1,200 units in 2009 to 2,470 units in 2013 at a CAGR of 19.8%.
- Non-life insurance accounted for 80.8% of the total industry’s gross written premium value in 2013, followed by the life segment with 11.3% and the personal accident and health segment with 7.9%.
- The Albanian insurance industry is small with only 12 companies
- The insurance industry is supervised and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA)
Spanning over 155 pages, “The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covers the Executive Summary, Introduction, Albanian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Sigal Life Uniqa Group Austria SA (Sigal Life), Sigal Uniqa Group Austria SA (Sigal), Sicred SA, Eurosig SA, Insurance Institute SA (Insig SA)
For further information on this report, please visit- http://mrr.cm/4Yo
Find all Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.