Rapidly changing global security scenario and the growing importance of unconventional missions and urban warfare have resulted in change of roles for helicopters in the modern warfare strategies. Unlike their traditional roles, rotorcrafts are being used as part of the comprehensive mission parameters, which calls for integration of advanced and multiple capabilities in rotorcrafts.
As the existing helicopters are unable to fulfill these roles, countries are focusing on either developing or procuring helicopters with multiple mission modes, which is currently driving the demand for military helicopters across the world. Apart from this, growing disputes over maritime borders and offshore natural resources are the primary drivers of the growing demand for maritime helicopters with multi-mission capabilities. Despite facing financial constraints, major defense spenders are driven by the growing need for the helicopters with advanced capabilities and challenges from internal and external security threats.
The primary forces driving large scale military modernization plans in this region are territorial disputes and the high threat of terrorism. A significant increase in Chinese defense spending has led other countries in the region to increase their defense budget in order to maintain a balance of military power in the region
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military aircraft segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2018-2028
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military rotrcraft, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global military rotorcraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.28% over the forecast period driven by the need to replace aging fleets and enhance capabilities pertaining to disaster relief operations.
- In terms of segments, multi-mission and maritime helicopters will lead the world’s military rotorcraft market, with a share of 42.4%, followed by attack helicopters, accounting for a share of 34.0%.
- The transport helicopter segment is expected to account for the third largest expenditure with a share of 22.3% over the forecast period, followed by training helicopters with a share of 1.3%.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military rotorcraft market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military rotorcraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military rotorcraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military rotorcraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top rotorcraft providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Spanning over 195 pages “Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2018-2028” report covers Executive Summary, Global Military Rotorcraft Market – Overview, Market Dynamics, Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth, Country Analysis, Segmental Analysis, Competitive Landscape Analysis. The Report covered companies are – The Boeing Company, Textron, Leonardo, Changhe Aircraft Industries, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Airbus Defence and Space, Embraer, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Korean Aerospace Industries, Russian Helicopters, MD Helicopters, Turkish Aerospace Industries, Enstrom Helicopters, Rolls-Royce
Please visit this link for more details: http://mrr.cm/U2s
For related reports please visit: Military Rotorcraft Market Research Reports
Find all Air Force Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/air-force
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.