As one of the largest and most progressive network operators in the world, AT&T arguably services as a model for other carriers in terms of service expansion strategy, which is achieves through a combination of organic growth as well as M&A.
AT&T’s strategy is focused on more than just horizontal expansion of core services such as voice, broadband, and messaging. The company is also focused on network and services integration, business-to-business (B2B) strategies (such as their recent Enterprise API program), and vertical expansion via acquisition, alliances, and investments. The company is not as focused on value-added services (VAS) for their own customers.
This research addresses many of the recent expansion AT&T initiatives, evaluating the underlying drivers for acquisitions, alliances and investment. The report also analyzes the potential impact for both AT&T and the industry as a whole. The report includes conclusions and recommendation such as creation of a content-based and application-based business models for network operators.
This report is must reading for any mobile network operator strategy, business development and/or corporate development team. It is also a critical report for all vendors within the carrier ecosystem to determine the key growth and development areas for leading carriers.
- OTT service providers
- Global network operators
- Telecom investment companies
- Network infrastructure companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Content and application developers
- API companies and other service enablers
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Learn about the impact of Leap Wireless acquisition on AT&T and the industry
- Identify the investment project Velocity IP (VIP) issues, challenges, and opportunities
- Learn how AT&T is expanding horizontally voice, Fiber to the Home (FTTH), and U-Verse strategy
- Understand the strategic significance of AT&T’s Enterprise API program, what market it serves, and what it does not address
- Understand the significance of various AT&T alliance initiatives including Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), US Postal Services (USPS), and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Spanning over 48 pages, 3 table and 12 figures, “AT&T Acquisition and Service Expansion Analysis 2013 and Beyond” report provide operator strategy, business development and/or corporate development team. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/att-acquisition-and-service-expansion-analysis-2013-and-beyond
In addition to covering the LEAP WIRELESS ACQUISITION, VPN CONTRACT WITH HUD, NETWORK EXPANSION CONTRACT WITH US POSTAL SERVICE, CLOUD SERVICE ALLIANCE WITH CSC, INVESTMENT FOR PROJECT VIP, WIRELESS VS. WIRELINE STRATEGY, SMARTPHONE PAYMENT PLAN, FTTP (FIBER TO THE PREMISES) OR FTTH (FIBER TO THE HOME), AT&T U-VERSE, ENTERPRISE SECURITY, AT&T LAUNCHES ENTERPRISE-FOCUSED API PROGRAM, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS.
Find all Telecom reports under a single page
Find all Company Reports (Telecom) under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/company-reports-telecom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.