Smokeless Tobacco Key Markets is the result of Publisher’s extensive market research covering the smokeless tobacco market of twenty major countries which include Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Hungary, India, Japan, Netherlands, South Africa, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the USA. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the smokeless tobacco industry in these countries. This report provides detailed market data for smokeless tobacco and its related segments for historic and future years.
- In India, tobacco usage is distinctive in that the predominant products are chewing tobacco and bidis, with cigarette smoking ranking a poor third by comparison.
- In per capita terms Sweden and Norway are considerably ahead of any other country due to the popularity of snus in Scandinavia, although at 666gm per person in 2013 usage in Sweden is much higher than the 244gm level in Norway.
- However, outside of these countries and Finland (194gm) and South Africa (76gm) per capita consumption levels are much lower, ranging from 11gm in Denmark to just 0.2gm in the Netherlands.
- “Smokeless Tobacco Key Markets” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Key Markets.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across major markets. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in key markets.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in major markets along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across key markets, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Spanning over 466 pages, “Smokeless Tobacco Key Markets” report covering the Introduction, Overview, Market Size and Trends, Manufacturers and Brands, Market Forecasts, 2013-2023.
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4ZL
Find all Tobacco Products Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/tobacco-products
New Tobacco reports are;
1st- World Cigarettes 2 – Africa 2013 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4Zb
2nd- World Cigarettes 2 – Asia, Far East and Middle East 2013 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4ZE
3rd- World Cigarettes 1 – Central and Eastern Europe 2013 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4Za
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.