Oligodendroglioma – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Oligodendroglioma is a type of glioma (primary glial brain tumor). They often contain mineral deposits (called calcifications), areas of hemorrhage, and/or cysts. The most common symptoms are seizures, headaches, and personality changes. Other symptoms vary by location and size of the tumor. Treatment includes chemotherapy surgery and radiation therapy.
Oligodendroglioma – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Oligodendroglioma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Phase I stages are 2, 7 and 9 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1, 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oligodendroglioma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 152 pages “Oligodendroglioma – Pipeline Review, H1 2018” report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Oligodendroglioma – Overview, Oligodendroglioma – Therapeutics Development, Oligodendroglioma – Therapeutics Assessment, Oligodendroglioma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Oligodendroglioma – Drug Profiles, Oligodendroglioma – Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies – AbbVie Inc, AngioChem Inc, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Celldex Therapeutics Inc, Eli Lilly and Co, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, Ipsen SA, Leadiant Biosciences Inc, Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc, Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, Tocagen Inc.
Please visit this link for more details: http://mrr.cm/UeK
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Tetanus – Pipeline Review, H1 2018 – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/UeD
Ebolavirus Infections (Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever) – Pipeline Review, H1 2018 – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/Uez
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.