The Belgian non-life insurance segment accounted for 24.4% of the country’s total insurance gross written premium in 2013. The non-life segment’s written premium grew at a CAGR of 3.2% during the review period (2009–2013). The growth was primarily generated by the country’s favorable regulatory environment for non-life insurers, such as the compulsory nature of motor and fire insurance, which helped these categories record strong review-period growth. Its growth was further accelerated by the country’s strong transport connections with France, Germany and the Netherlands.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belgian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Belgian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Belgian non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Belgium
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Belgian insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Belgian non-life insurance
- Key developments in the Belgian non-life insurance segment
- New products launched by Belgian non-life insurers
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Belgium:
- It provides historical values for Belgium’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Belgium’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Belgium.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Belgium and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Belgian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belgian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belgian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- The Belgian non-life segment is dominated by multinationals and is highly concentrated; the 10 leading companies together accounted for 81.1% of the segment’s total gross written premium in 2013.
- The Belgian non-life insurance segment accounted for 24.4% of the country’s total insurance gross written premium in 2013.
- The motor insurance category claimed the largest proportion of the Belgian non-life insurance segment in 2013.
- Belgium has a well-regulated insurance industry, and the country’s Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission (CBFA) has enacted several favorable provisions to support the growth of non-life insurance.
- Belgium’s total internet subscriber base grew at a review-period CAGR 5.3%. E-commerce emerged as one of the fastest-growing distribution channels, with an expected forecast-period CAGR of 7.2%.
- During the review period, Belgian exports as percentage of GDP grew from 78.2% in 2009 to 92.4% in 2012. This gave impetus to non-life insurance.
Spanning over 303 pages, “Non-Life Insurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Introduction, Belgian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Appendix – 1, Appendix – 2. The report covered companies are – Axa Belgium, AG Insurance, Ethias, CBC Assurance, Baloise, Allianz Benelux, Belfius (Belins), DKV Belgium, Vivium Assurance, P&V Assurance
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4Zo
1st- Life Insurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4ZJ
2nd– Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4Z3
3rd- Reinsurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4ZU
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.