Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Indonesian Retail Packaging Market is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Indonesian packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation within Indonesia’s consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials– Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper &Board.
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential.
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Indonesian packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the CPG market.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
As consumer product demand evolves, the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves – favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drives fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010–2016. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health &Beauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco &Tobacco Products.
- Detailed analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industry.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Indonesia packaging industry.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in Indonesia’s packaging industry including key manufacturers in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
- The rising urban population in Indonesia is leading to expansion of the organized retail market. New entrants to the urban class demand products that have a better appearance and provide convenience.
- An improved economic condition coupled with a rise in discretionary spending has driven the growth of the Indonesian cosmetic market. Cosmetic products targeted at male consumers have also surged in recent years as more male celebrities are endorsing cosmetic products. Unilever and other local cosmetic firms are expanding their factories in Indonesia.
- Being the largest Halal certified food market, products such as meat have unique requirements due to religious obligations. The large Muslim population means that labeling with clear product attributes will find importance.
- Multinational corporations and large corporate houses are taking initiatives to produce more sustainable packaging. For example, Coca-Cola Indonesia’s Eco-crush bottle, which was launched in 2012 for Packaging Water, had significantly lower plastic content and related carbon emissions than standard bottles.
- Refill Pouches for Household Care and Health & Beauty products are recording strong positive growth in the Indonesian retail market. Multiple benefits such as lightweight, portable, low-cost, and convenience has further increased their demand among consumers.
Spanning over 89 pages, 47 Tables and 45 Figures, “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Indonesian Retail Packaging Market – The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers” report covering the Executive Summary, Overview of the Indonesia Packaging Market, Consumer Drivers, Market Dynamics, Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends, Regulatory Environment, Competitive Landscape, Appendix. The report covered 12 companies- PT ArghaKarya Prima Industry Tbk, PT DNP Indonesia, PT BerlinaTbk, DynaPlast, PT Fajar Surya WisesaTbk, PT IglasPersero, PT IMCP, Mulia Glass, PT Pelangi Indah Canindo, Tetra Pak, TriasSentosaTbk PT, United Can.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/latest-trends-and-key-issues-indonesian-retail-packaging-market-outlook-primary-packaging
Find All Industry and Manufacturing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
MarketResearch Reports Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter