- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UAE.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of the UAE HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the UAE HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of the UAE HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Equities was the largest asset class for the UAE HNWIs in 2013, with 23.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by real estate with 22.8%, business interests with 20.0%, cash and deposits with 19.2%, alternatives with 11.0% and fixed income with 3.5%.
- Equities, business interests and real estate recorded the strongest growth during the review period, at 113.2%, 56.4% and 49.4% respectively.
- Alternative assets held decreased from 11.6% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 11.0% in 2013.
- Publisher expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period – reaching 1.7% of total HNWI assets by 2018 – as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in Chinese demand for raw materials. This will cause global commodity prices to level out.
- The UAE HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$117.7 billion in 2013, representing 46.2% of wealth holdings.
Spanning over 62 pages, “HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of UAE HNWI Investments, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Emirates NBD Private Banking, ADCB Wealth Management, Bank of Sharjah, Quilvest Dubai, Senat, Sharjah Islamic Bank, The Lifschultz Organization, Union National Bank, Union National Bank Private Banking, Western Mideast FZCO
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/4w7
Find all Banking Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.