This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Colombia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Colombia HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Colombia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Colombia, accounting for 30.8% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 16.2%, fixed-income with 14.6%, cash with 14.6%, business interests with 14.5%, and alternatives with 9.3%.
- Equities, real estate and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 137.5%, 107.6% and 99.9%.
- Alternative assets held by Colombian HNWIs decreased during the review period, from 9.7% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 9.3% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.1% of total assets in 2009 to 1.4% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in commodities are expected to decline to 1.0% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity will tighten due to a forecast near-term drop in demand for raw materials from China.
- As of 2013, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$70 billion, representing 45.2% of the wealth holdings of Colombian HNWIs.
Spanning over 62 pages, “HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of Colombian HNWI Investments, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Bancolombia, Corporación Financiera Colombiana, Davivienda, BBVA, Banco de Occidente, Banco GNB Sudameris, Helm Bank, Bancóldex, Banco AV Villas, Banco Popular
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4JZ
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
Colombia Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/44
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.