This report provides the latest asset allocations of Canada HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Canada HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for Canadian HNWIs with 29.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.4%, real estate with 20.2%, fixed-income with 11.5%, alternatives with 7.7%, and cash and deposits with 5.8%.
- Equities, alternatives and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 62%, 46% and 44%.
- Alternative assets held by Canadian HNWIs increased during the review period, going from 7.6% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.7% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.4% of total assets in 2009 to 1.8% in 2013.
- Allocations in commodities are expected to decline over the forecast period, reaching 1.3% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens from an expected drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- In 2013, Canadian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$764.9 billion, representing 46.8% of wealth holdings.
Spanning over 67 pages, 27 Tables and 27 Figures “HNWI Asset Allocation in Canada 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of Canadian HNWI Investments, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies – RBC Wealth Management, National Bank of Canada Wealth Management, CIBC Private Wealth Management, Canadian Western Bank Wealth Management, Alterna Bank, Bank West, BMO Private Client Group, Laurentian Bank of Canada Private Banking, Scotiabank Private Banking, TD Bank Wealth Management.
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/4kX
Find all Banking Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.