This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of the US HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in the US 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, there were 5.2 million HNWIs in the US. These HNWIs held US$21.1 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$4.0 million.
- Following a 6.5% increase in 2012, HNWI numbers in the US rose by 3.8% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of US HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.1% to reach 6.0 million by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.7%, to reach US$28.8 trillion by 2018.
Spanning over 80 pages, “High Net Worth trends in the US 2014” report covering the Introduction Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Appendix. The report covered 11 companies – Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, Wells Fargo Private Bank, Northern Trust Wealth Management, SunTrust Wealth Management, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Citigroup Private Bank, US Bancorp Wealth Management, PNC Wealth Management
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4kC
1st- US Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4k9
Find all Banking and Finance Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.