This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Hong Kong HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 185,055 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.04 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$5.62 million.
- In 2013, Hong Kong HNWI numbers increased by 3.2%, following a 4.6% increase in 2012.
- HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to grow over the forecast period. The number of Hong Kong HNWIs is forecast to grow by 18.3%, reaching228,903by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 26.4%, reaching US$1.4 trillion by 2018.
Spanning over 81 pages, “High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong 2014” report covering the Introduction Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies – Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Bank of East Asia, Nanyang Commercial Bank, Wing Hang Bank Ltd, CITIC Bank International, Chi Yu Bank, Chong Hing Bank Ltd, Dah Sing Bank Ltd, Wing Lung Bank, Tai Sang Bank Ltd
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4ZZ
1st- Hong Kong Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4kv
2nd– HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4Zk
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.