This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Colombia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Colombia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 35,902 HNWIs in Colombia at the end of 2013. These HNWIs held US$154 billion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$4,291,124.
- In 2013, Colombian HNWI numbers rose by 0.2%, following growth of 8.5% in 2012.
- The strong growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to continue over the forecast period. The total number of Colombian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11.8%, to reach 41,045 in 2018. HNWI wealth is anticipated to record a smaller percentage increase, growing by 29.4% to reach US$211 billion by 2018.
Spanning over 81 pages, “High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Bancolombia, Corporación Financiera Colombiana, Davivienda, BBVA, Banco de Occidente, Banco GNB Sudameris, Helm Bank, Bancóldex, Banco AV Villas, Banco Popular
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4ov
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Colombia Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/44K
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.