This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Canada HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 426,252 HNWIs in Canada in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.64 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,837,882.
- In 2013, Canadian HNWI numbers rose by 1.0%, following a 1.3% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Canadian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 8.9% to reach 473,426by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 22.1%, to reach US$2.1 trillion by 2018.
Spanning over 85 pages, 54 Tables and 50 Figures “High Net Worth trends in Canada 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies – RBC Wealth Management, National Bank of Canada Wealth Management, CIBC Private Wealth Management, Canadian Western Bank Wealth Management, Alterna Bank, Bank West, BMO Private Client Group, Laurentian Bank of Canada Private Banking, Scotiabank Private Banking, TD Bank Wealth Management.
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/4k8
Find all Banking Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.