Global Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global foodservice market value chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value chain stages analyzed include base ingredients, food production, distribution, food outlets and end-user.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global foodservice market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The global foodservice industry grew by 3.9% in 2016 to reach a value of $3,628.6 billion.
- Full service restaurant is the largest segment of the global foodservice industry, accounting for 47.4% of the industry’s total value.
- Global fast-food companies keep as many processing systems in-house, reducing costs through the use of economies of scale and backwards integration.
- Foodservice sales are dominated by the large fast-food outlets that are able to produce the same dish in identical fashion in any store around the world. Whilst many independent pubs, clubs, cafés and restaurants thrive, they only exist on a small scale.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the foodservice market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global foodservice market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global foodservice market with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global foodservice market value chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global foodservice market value chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global foodservice market value chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global foodservice market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global foodservice market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global foodservice market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global foodservice market?
- What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global foodservice market value chain?
Spanning over 47 pages “Global Foodservice Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis” report covers Executive Summary, Value chain analysis, Market value, Market value forecast, Market volume forecast, Category segmentation, Geography segmentation, Market Overview,Value Chain Analysis, Foodservice Market complete value chain overview, Market Segmentation, Category segmentation, Geography segmentation, Market value forecast, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: http://mrr.cm/U7j
Find all Food Service and Hospitality Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/food-service-hospitality
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.