Global Executives Survey: Craft Products – Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach report analyzes key attributes associated with craft products, opinion about capability of major brands/ multinational businesses to launch “craft” products. The report also examines executive opinion about the projected change in number of craft product launches in the industry over the next three years, and analyzes budget expectations for craft production over the next twelve months. Furthermore, the report analyzes the significance of craft production from consumer, industry, and company points of view.
- Executives foresee an increase in the number of craft product launches over the next three years
- Individualized packaging is vital for launching craft products
- Consumers will look for craft products at specialist stores, small independent stores, and online channels over the next three years
- High quality and increased customization is influencing customers towards craft products
- Higher cost and limited availability are restricting consumers from purchasing craft products
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading global FMCG industry executives. The report analyzes the importance of craft production from company, industry, and consumer standpoints and examines organizations intentions about working with any smaller, local brands over the next three years to produce/distribute craft products. Furthermore, it provides information about consumers on the basis of gender, age, and income who are most likely to use craft products. Moreover, the report examines factors which are influencing consumers towards craft products and identifies places where consumers will look for craft products during the next three years.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Significance of craft production: examines the importance of craft production from company, industry, and consumers’ point of view over the next three years
- Projected change in number of craft product launches over the next three years: analyzes expected change in number of craft product launches over the next three years
- Expected budget for craft production: evaluates budgets projected by organizations dedicated for craft production during the next twelve months
- Perception about craft brand: determines whether organizations view craft brands as an opportunity or a threat to their brand over the next three years
- Significance of individualized packaging: analyzes the importance of individualized packaging for organizations when it comes to launching craft products
- Places where consumers will seek out craft products over the next three years: provides information about places where consumers will look for craft products during the next three years
- Factors influencing consumers towards craft products: analyzes reasons which are driving consumers towards craft products
- Challenges towards purchasing of craft products: identifies the biggest inhibitors faced by consumers in purchasing craft products
Reasons to Buy
- The report highlights executive’s opinion about capability of major brands/ multinational businesses to launch “craft” products. The results could allow readers to make effective business decisions
- The report assists readers in making strategic decisions by understanding the significance of craft production from company, industry and consumer point of view over the next three years
- Organizations are provided information about projected budget for craft production over the next twelve months. This helps to restructure expansion plans and organize funds
- The report identifies consumers on the basis of age, gender and income which are most likely to use craft products. This helps organizations to improve marketing campaigns and sales strategy
- The report helps industry executives to improve operations by understanding the challenges faced by consumers in purchasing craft products.
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4oo
Find all Business and Government Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-government
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.