Consumer electronic devices have historically represented stand-alone objects functioning in isolation. This is rapidly changing as high-end consumer appliances, digital equipment, and assets as well as many lower cost devices gain connectivity through embedded computing and communications. A Connected Consumer Devices is any device in physical and software form that is used by a consumer user for various purposes including entertainment, news, information, and general lifestyle enhancement.
This marketplace is expected to explode as the trend towards machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and Internet of Things (IoT) related devices, applications, and solutions is poised to rapidly expand in the consumer sector. Many industries are impacted by this growth including consumer electronics, entertainment services, energy management, security, healthcare, sports and fitness. Publisher research indicates that the global market for connected consumer devices will reach $88 billion with a CAGR of 14.4% by 2020. Certain industry verticals will realized substantially better growth than others due to structural differences that will better exploit the value of distributed devices.
This research evaluates the Connected Consumer Device ecosystem, market drivers, constraints, and opportunities for value chain constituents. The report includes market strategy analysis, competitive assessment, and forecast for 2015 to 2020 for each major industry vertical. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you’re addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Wireless service providers of all types
- Cloud, Big Data and Analytics companies
- Wireless network infrastructure suppliers
- Smartgrid equipment and service vendors
- Sensor network and component providers
- Wireless device and components manufacturers
- Smart appliances and electronic devices companies
- Security device and monitoring equipment suppliers
- Software developers and mobile/wireless App developers
- Smart home and business automation systems integrators
- Smart city planners and suppliers supporting infrastructure
- Investment companies and finance organizations of all types
- Connected consumer device forecasts 2015 – 2020
- Vision for the future of connected consumer devices
- Understand the connected consumer device ecosystem
- Understand the market for connected consumer devices
- Learn about standardization for improved interoperability
- Identify specific marketing strategies to grow market share
- Identify opportunities and constraints for market development
- Identify leading vendors, solutions, and their market positioning
- Learn about the differences between consumer and non-consumer
Companies in Report:
- Apple Inc.
- ARM Holdings
- British Gas
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
- LG Electronics
- Nest Labs. (Google)
- Oregan Networks Ltd.
- Qualcomm Atheros Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
Spanning over 117 pages “Global Connected Consumer Devices: Key Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2015 – 2020” report Covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Overview, Marketing Strategies: Connected Consumer Devices, Global Forecasts 2015 – 2020, Global Markets for Connected Home Devices 2015 – 2020, Global Connected Devices for Vehicles 2015 – 2020, Global Connected Consumer Wearables 2015 – 2020, Vendor Connected Consumer Device Ecosystem, Anticipated Future Market Trends through 2020, Key Companies and Solutions.
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/43W
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for marketresearch reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.