Global Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men’s, women’s and children’s shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The market is valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The global footwear market is expected to generate total revenues of $314,649.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Italy has the second largest footwear market in Europe after Germany, which is largely thanks to the country’s tradition of producing fashionable footwear.
- As one of the more mature markets globally, the US footwear market has not and is unlikely to witness strong growth on par with levels seen in some Asia-Pacific countries, such as China or India. However, the market has been positively impacted by improving macroeconomic conditions, including falling unemployment levels and rising wages.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global footwear market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global footwear market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global footwear market?
Spanning over 305 pages “Footwear Global Industry Guide 2018 – 2022” report covers Executive Summary, Market value, Market value forecast, Category segmentation, Geography segmentation, Introduction, Market Overview, Market Segmentation, Company Profiles, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: http://mrr.cm/U7R
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
Footwear Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2018-2022 – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/U7D
Footwear North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2018-2022 – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/U7z
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.