- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the financial services industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
- The report helps readers to take strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and customer issues including key growth regions.
- Financial services industry suppliers will be provided with a clear overview of key challenges and opportunities, and identify the main priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects.
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over October–December 2014.
- The report helps executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global financial services industry over October–December 2014.
Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q4 2014 is a new report by Publisher that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the financial services industry. This report also examines executive opinion of the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance and staff headcount in the industry over October–December 2014. It also provides an overview of the key priorities, threats and opportunities for the global financial services industry over October–December 2014.
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
- The state of the economy
- Growth prospects and customer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to Buy
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Publisher’s exclusive panel of leading financial services industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the financial services industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over October–December 2014.
- The report provides information on the impact customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over October–December 2014.
- Overall, 57% of financial services respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 20% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
- The highest percentage of industry executives anticipate a positive outlook for company growth prospects over October–December 2014.
- Operatives from North America anticipate highest increases in staff headcount and sales growth in October–December 2014.
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the most popular priorities by financial services industry executives operating across all regions.
Spanning over 60 pages, “Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q4 2014” report covering the Economic overview, Confidence indices, Methodology and sample size, State of the economy, Growth prospects and customer confidence, Supplier prices and levels of expenditure, Organizational outlook and strategy, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Banco Falabella, NCR Corporation, Citigroup Inc., Lloyds Bank, MasterCard
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/43E
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.