Global Electrical & Electronics Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global electrical & electronics retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The electrical and electronics retail market is comprised of the sales of communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment. Communications equipment includes retail sales only of answer machines, fax machines, fixed-line telephones, mobile phone accessories and mobile phones. Computer hardware and software includes retail sales only of desktops and laptop computers, software, memory sticks, CD packs, hard disks and other data storage devices, computer peripherals, PDAs, organizers, calculators, and satellite navigation systems. Consumer electronics includes retail sales of CD players, DVD players and recorders, hi-fi systems, home theatres, in-car entertainment systems, portable digital radios, radios, televisions and video recorders, home use and portable games consoles. Household appliances includes major domestic appliances (air conditioners, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, hobs and extractors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, stoves, vacuum cleaners and washing machines) plus minor domestic appliances (blenders, coffee machines, deep fryers, food processors, grills, hair products, hair trimmers, curling tongs, razors, hand-held mixers, irons, juicers, kettles, stand mixers, toasters, sun lamps and fans). Photographic equipment includes camcorders, cameras, projectors, camera and camcorder accessories, binoculars and telescopes. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global electrical and electronics retail market is expected to generate total revenue of $1,202.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- The communications equipment segment is expected to be the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenue of $426.7bn, equivalent to 35.5% of the market’s overall value.
- Photographic equipment is becoming obsolete to the casual consumer, with smartphones and tablets providing similar functionality but with much greater utility, explaining the segment’s collapse in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global electrical & electronics retail market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global electrical & electronics retail market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electrical & electronics retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global electrical & electronics retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global electrical & electronics retail market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global electrical & electronics retail market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global electrical & electronics retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global electrical & electronics retail market?
Spanning over 316 pages “Electrical and Electronics Retail Global Industry Guide 2018 – 2022” report covers Executive Summary, Market Value Forecast, Introduction, Global Electrical & Electronics Retail, Market Overview, Electrical & Electronics Retail In Asia-Pacific, Company Profiles, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: http://mrr.cm/U7c
Find all Consumer Electronics Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-electronics
Electrical & Electronics Retail North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2018-2022 – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/U7p
Electrical & Electronics Retail Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2018-2022 – Visit at – http://mrr.cm/U7G
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world’s largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.