Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in Mexico, 2013-2018 report Provide extensive market research covering the online retail industry in Mexico. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in Mexico. It is an essential tool for companies active across Mexico’s online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the online retail market in Mexico. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to Mexico’s online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing Mexico’s online retail industry.
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
- The Mexican online market is valued at MXN13 billion in 2013 and is set to register double digit growth over the next five years
- Retailers invest in improving their supply chains as poor infrastructure leads to the delayed delivery of goods
- The growing number of social media users in Mexico provide new opportunities to retailers
- The low penetration of credit cards will impact online sales growth, Cash on delivery is a must have payment system in Mexico
- Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future
Reasons to Buy
- The report helps to improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data. Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 26 products across nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand consumer behavior and online trends in Mexico
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers
Spanning over 76 pages, 39 Tables and 27 Figures “Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Mexico, 2013-2018” report Covering Introduction, Market at a glance, Consumer Insight: Online Shopping Attitudes and Behaviors, Online Channel Dynamics, Case Studies: Leading Online Retailers in Mexico, Appendix. This report Covered 8 Companies – Liverpool, El Palacio de Hierro, Decompras.com, Superama, Gaudena.com, Wal-mart, OXXO, Suburbia.
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/ZvP
Other reports are;
1st – Home and Garden Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2013-2018 – Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape – See more at – http://mrr.cm/ZvW
2nd – Home and Garden Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2013-2018 – Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape – See more at – http://mrr.cm/Zvm
3rd – Home and Garden Retailing in Europe, 2013-2018 – Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape – See more at – http://mrr.cm/Zvs
4th – Home and Garden Retailing in Americas, 2013-2018 – Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape – See more at – http://mrr.cm/Zve
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.